Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zeenul apply for moderator.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zeenul

Zeenul apply for moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Zeenul apply for moderator.   Zeenul apply for moderator. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Well i am in the new client and am learning the grips of client. Help quit few people on my first day. Not to kiss up or anything like that but it seems to be quit good looking client. I think it has potentiel to expand his players from 1-100 till 1000+. And i wanna make there a good example of to hard works pays off.

I have already moderated 3 clients. Last one soulsplit but got ip-banned by the co-owner because he wanted me to say something that i did not wanna do.

I think as a moderator your a player example and should be the best of the best and should stay on the players side aswel of the staff. Dont judge on what you hear but go to the player and listen the other side of the story. I hope this is enough to say and hope be will picked.

Good luck with picking.

Zeenul
Back to top Go down
I Am Legend

I Am Legend

PostSubject: Re: Zeenul apply for moderator.   Zeenul apply for moderator. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Don't wanna be a bully but i think you have to be playing this server for a few weeks. not for a day
Back to top Go down
froggieman

froggieman

PostSubject: Re: Zeenul apply for moderator.   Zeenul apply for moderator. EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:13 pm

Don't wanna be a bully but i think you have to be playing this server for a few weeks. not for a day

he is playing for a few weeks now i can tell becaus I have been playing this for 2weeks now and he more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeenul apply for moderator.   Zeenul apply for moderator. Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeenul apply for moderator.
Page 1 of 1