Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul).

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zeenul

My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul). Empty
PostSubject: My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul).   My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul). EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:27 am

Hi I'm Zeenul and i want to apply for mod. I think I'm ready for this hard but fun task. I know almost everything about the server and have since i started helping 'new'' players out. I think i'm the only player who has reached the cb lvl of 138. And i think i'm the only player with my knowledge is online when Twinky or Kevin are offline.

My view on bullying 'new' players is Warning, last warning, mute, and kick or bann. Because i have seen this to much and i aproached the people who did and get 'trolled'. And with my staff position i can have a better influence. I think my repotation in the game is pretty good. I can go allong with all the players who have played month+.

I think you don't need only 1 mod but 2. because then you have 4 eyes watching the players etc.

Well i'm sorry for my bad english if you have seen some failures in it. And hope to get some feedback soon.
Back to top Go down
Owntoons

Owntoons

PostSubject: Re: My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul).   My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul). EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:33 am

Your application is quitte good Zeenul and I think you are a person who can handle it though. Goodluck

I think an application for moderator is not nessecary for all of us. Twinky or Kevin decide on how people act in game, too many people are not being honest in their application.

Just saying, oh and Zeenul no offence to your app lol. clown
Back to top Go down
zeenul

PostSubject: Re: My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul).   My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul). EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 3:38 pm

@owntoons

Ikr, and i think its good that the staff can decide that. but i think the players should read it aswell. Because as a moderator you between staff and players. But yeah the decision is at Twinky or Kevin. And i lol @ the polls.. They think that if people vote for them they get the staff position. Its not the comunity who decides its the Maker of that comunity. That is like going for a job and let the staff decide and not the boss.LOL.Razz. And owntoon i think they should pick you to because we help eachother to give advice to new players because i was the skiller type and you the bosses etc. so when they needed help at skilling you brought them to me. And if they needed help with bosses you help them with that.

And always. Knock knock.........Whos there?.......BOO!..... WHY YOU CRYING bwababahahahhahahhahaa.a. Razz
Back to top Go down
Owntoons

Owntoons

PostSubject: Re: My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul).   My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul). EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 7:16 am

Thanks mate! you are right about yourself to
Back to top Go down
twinky
Admin
twinky

PostSubject: Re: My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul).   My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul). EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 8:47 am

We have a running up for a second mod now, We will release more information on this in the 'Announcements' section on the 31st. On who we decide should be the next DH mod.
Back to top Go down
Owntoons

Owntoons

PostSubject: Re: My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul).   My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul). EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Yes too bad me and Zeenul weren't ''good'' enough for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul).   My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul). Empty

Back to top Go down

My new apply for Moderator (Zeenul).
Page 1 of 1