Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REQUIREMENTS TOO APPLY.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
twinky
Admin
twinky

REQUIREMENTS TOO APPLY. Empty
PostSubject: REQUIREMENTS TOO APPLY.   REQUIREMENTS TOO APPLY. EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Okay, Hello everyone. Today i'm just gonna say somethings that HAVE too happen for you too even have a chance at getting staff on Deathly-Hallows.

1. You MUST have GOOD use of grammar. Or your post will get locked instantly.
2. You MUST be active on the forums, with 15+ Post.
3. Been playing the server for atleast 2-3 weeks.
4. Have talked too me and Kevin outside of the server. (Skype, Xbox, Chatbox.)
5. Must have 1 person saying you help people.

These are the current Requirements too apply for staff, as of [11.11.11]
Back to top Go down
I Am Legend

I Am Legend

PostSubject: Re: REQUIREMENTS TOO APPLY.   REQUIREMENTS TOO APPLY. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:20 am

twinky wrote:
Okay, Hello everyone. Today i'm just gonna say somethings that HAVE too happen for you too even have a chance at getting staff on Deathly-Hallows.

Mr. Twinky you got some problems with your grammar as well.

When you said, "Today i'm just gonna say somethings that HAVE too happen for you too even have a chance at getting staff on Deathly-Hallows.".

Correct way to say that, "Today I'm just going to say somethings that HAVE to happen for you to even have a chance of getting staff on Deathly-Hallows.

You didn't capitalize "I" in I'm and instead of saying "going to" you got lazy and said "gonna" and "to" you keep doing "too" which only needs to be used at the end of sentences.

When you said, " You MUST have GOOD use of grammar. Or your post will get locked instantly.".

Correct way of saying that, "You MUST have GOOD use of grammar, or your post will get locked instantly."

Instead of putting a comma, you put a period. You can't start a sentence with or.

When you said, "Been playing the server for atleast 2-3 weeks"

Correct way of saying that, "You must have been playing the server for at least 2-3 weeks."

You can't start a sentence like that, must of put "you must have", and you have spelled "at least" wrong, it is two words, and you forgot your period.

When you said, " Have talked too me and Kevin outside of the server. (Skype, Xbox, Chatbox.)".

Correct way of saying that, "Must have talked to Kevin and I out of the server. (Skype, Xbox, and Chat box).".

Once again you did not start it right. Must of put "Must" at the start, and it's not me and Kevin, it's Kevin and I, and Chat box is two words, and the period goes on the outside of the quotes, not in the inside.

When you said, "These are the current Requirements too apply for staff, as of [11.11.11]"

Correct way of saying that, "These are the current requirements to apply for staff, as of [11.11.11]."

You did not need to capitalize "requirements", and you forgot your period.

Back to top Go down
gf r4ng3r

gf r4ng3r

PostSubject: Re: REQUIREMENTS TOO APPLY.   REQUIREMENTS TOO APPLY. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 11:46 am

lol! ??
Back to top Go down
twinky
Admin
twinky

PostSubject: Re: REQUIREMENTS TOO APPLY.   REQUIREMENTS TOO APPLY. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:02 pm

I Am Legend wrote:
twinky wrote:

Mr. Twinky you got some problems with your grammar as well.

When you said, "Today i'm just gonna say somethings that HAVE too happen for you too even have a chance at getting staff on Deathly-Hallows.".

Correct way to say that, "Today I'm just going to say somethings that HAVE to happen for you to even have a chance of getting staff on Deathly-Hallows.

You didn't capitalize "I" in I'm and instead of saying "going to" you got lazy and said "gonna" and "to" you keep doing "too" which only needs to be used at the end of sentences.

When you said, " You MUST have GOOD use of grammar. Or your post will get locked instantly.".

Correct way of saying that, "You MUST have GOOD use of grammar, or your post will get locked instantly."

Instead of putting a comma, you put a period. You can't start a sentence with or.

When you said, "Been playing the server for atleast 2-3 weeks"

Correct way of saying that, "You must have been playing the server for at least 2-3 weeks."

You can't start a sentence like that, must of put "you must have", and you have spelled "at least" wrong, it is two words, and you forgot your period.

When you said, " Have talked too me and Kevin outside of the server. (Skype, Xbox, Chatbox.)".

Correct way of saying that, "Must have talked to Kevin and I out of the server. (Skype, Xbox, and Chat box).".

Once again you did not start it right. Must of put "Must" at the start, and it's not me and Kevin, it's Kevin and I, and Chat box is two words, and the period goes on the outside of the quotes, not in the inside.

When you said, "These are the current Requirements too apply for staff, as of [11.11.11]"

Correct way of saying that, "These are the current requirements to apply for staff, as of [11.11.11]."

You did not need to capitalize "requirements", and you forgot your period.

Troll'd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUIREMENTS TOO APPLY.   REQUIREMENTS TOO APPLY. Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUIREMENTS TOO APPLY.
Page 1 of 1