Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

gf r4ng3r mod apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gf r4ng3r

gf r4ng3r

gf r4ng3r mod apply Empty
PostSubject: gf r4ng3r mod apply   gf r4ng3r mod apply EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:19 pm

1. You MUST have GOOD use of grammar. Or your post will get locked instantly. i thing i will have good grammar on this post Smile
2. You MUST be active on the forums, with 15+ Post. i got over 15 posts on forums
3. Been playing the server for atleast 2-3 weeks. been playing for over a month now
4. Have talked too me and Kevin outside of the server. (Skype, Xbox, Chatbox.) talk alot to kevin and twinky Smile
5. Must have 1 person saying you help people.
i have prob over 1person saying ive helped him

Ísidór Freyr-Isidor Freyr

In-Game Name:
gf r4ng3r

Why You Deserve Staff:
i can help alot out with this server i can get alot of players to join the next week i might get 5-10players online i can help evre new player tha
joined deathly hallows Smile

Will You Ever Support This Server by donating Soon:?
im gona be honest im 13year's old and im not allowed to pay for it maby in the future i will :S

Extra Information:
there is no extra information

have you been staff on other server:
yes i have been staff on other server's on 3server these server's name are (RUNNYWORLD-AIIMSCAPE-(forgot the name of this server fail? -.-)

what whould you do if you will get staff?:
i whould help alot with server i whould make 2-5videos of server on youtube add this server on famous runescape private server sites be really helpfull ingame Wink
Back to top Go down

gf r4ng3r mod apply
Page 1 of 1