Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion for Chaotics.

Go down 
+2
GiBs
m8 u 8 2 l8
6 posters
AuthorMessage
m8 u 8 2 l8

Suggestion for Chaotics. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for Chaotics.   Suggestion for Chaotics. EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:16 pm

I have a suggestion regarding chaotics (didnt know where else to post this):
I think it owuld be cool if chaotics could be added to the slayer shop cuz the pkpshop is already pretty packed and it wouldnt be that difficult to obtain chaotics. For example, you can make the rapier 1.5k slayer points, cmaul 2k slayer points etc.
Back to top Go down
GiBs

GiBs

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Chaotics.   Suggestion for Chaotics. EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:38 am

m8 u 8 2 l8 wrote:
I think it owuld be cool if chaotics could be added to the slayer shop cuz the pkpshop is already pretty packed and it wouldnt be that difficult to obtain chaotics. For example, you can make the rapier 1.5k slayer points, cmaul 2k slayer points etc.

I thought it was in the Dungeoneering Area but I think that got removed for some reason, also wheres the Dungeoneering Cape (T)?
Like for level 120 Dungeonerring Very Happy

GiBs
Back to top Go down
I Am Legend

I Am Legend

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Chaotics.   Suggestion for Chaotics. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:08 am

m8 u 8 2 l8 wrote:

You'll get chaotic once dung is up and its pretty hard to code. so hold your horses and wait Razz
Back to top Go down
twinky
Admin
twinky

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Chaotics.   Suggestion for Chaotics. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:12 pm

I am gonna add chaotics into slayer and DH points.
Back to top Go down
gf r4ng3r

gf r4ng3r

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Chaotics.   Suggestion for Chaotics. EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:02 am

TWINKY,

dont add to slayer point then its to easy to get or if its gona be there make it like 10-20k pts.? alien
Back to top Go down
KevinDragon

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Chaotics.   Suggestion for Chaotics. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:40 pm

Chaotics will be added for Points soon.
Back to top Go down
twinky
Admin
twinky

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Chaotics.   Suggestion for Chaotics. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:16 am

I will make sure there is a balance between getting them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Chaotics.   Suggestion for Chaotics. Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for Chaotics.
Page 1 of 1