Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koala Says Goodbye.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Koala Sex

Koala Sex

Koala Says Goodbye. Empty
PostSubject: Koala Says Goodbye.   Koala Says Goodbye. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:36 pm

I'm here to say goodbye because of silly reason that everyone may know of. I now know that i was ment to let them people have them items and to not get involved even if i was a staff member. I also have personal reasons, i have told twinky about one, That i might have skin cancer. The docter sent my blood for another test. I had no reply from anyone i told... Hopefully i wont go for long because i dont want to go, but silly behavior and silly mistakes that the server/players has done has basically told me to piss of koala your not needed. I'm leaving till i can get this cancer thing sorted if i dont come back then i guess it's bad news. At the moment my self esteem is at 5%, Goodbye friends.

Koala sex, Signing out.
Back to top Go down
froggieman

froggieman

PostSubject: Re: Koala Says Goodbye.   Koala Says Goodbye. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 4:56 am

well it kinda sucks ure leaving,the items were complety my fault they shouldn't even punish anyone a littl bit only mee.
and i hope u get well better soon man il pray for u a little bit Smile
Back to top Go down
gf r4ng3r

gf r4ng3r

PostSubject: Re: Koala Says Goodbye.   Koala Says Goodbye. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 5:22 am

miss you hope you dont get canser <3 if you have it GL geting over it :'( hope to see you soon
Back to top Go down
like a boss

like a boss

PostSubject: Really?   Koala Says Goodbye. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 7:44 am

Quote :
I'm loving this post, You really are immature. I told you me and kevin had too talk. You've proved too me you don't deserve staff

WOW? He might cancer, and this is how you say goodbye to him?
Back to top Go down
Koala Sex

Koala Sex

PostSubject: Re: Koala Says Goodbye.   Koala Says Goodbye. EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:51 am

i really don't understand why I'm immature for possible have a terrible disease which could kill me. I'm immature. i honestly don't care about my account at the moment i have life to worry about before a game.
Back to top Go down
froggieman

froggieman

PostSubject: Re: Koala Says Goodbye.   Koala Says Goodbye. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:22 am

twinkman show some repsect man thats not cool
Back to top Go down
KevinDragon

PostSubject: Re: Koala Says Goodbye.   Koala Says Goodbye. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 8:05 pm

I wish you become better bro :\ , I really dont know how it is to have cancer , but what i know is that its real badd.
Just believe and pray to God and everything is gonna be fine, Well thats my thought . So yeah bro , I wish its all fine there and i wish you come back :\
Back to top Go down
Koala Sex

Koala Sex

PostSubject: Re: Koala Says Goodbye.   Koala Says Goodbye. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Dr Said that he will cut out the mole and see what happens within the next few weeks. As i said he sent another blood test and he found out that it can be cancerous, but, i'm hoping for the best it has not gone into my system. Even if a little bit gets into my system it will be back in a few years. But hopefully there will be a cure for it in a few years before it comes back. Wishing for the best, that i don't actually have it now Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koala Says Goodbye.   Koala Says Goodbye. Empty

Back to top Go down

Koala Says Goodbye.
Page 1 of 1