Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forums Activity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koala Sex

Koala Sex

Forums Activity Empty
PostSubject: Forums Activity   Forums Activity EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:53 am

Hey,

OK as i you all know i received a moderator spot on the forums, and i want to let you people just how i got it. The main reason was Activity/Active. I personally think activity is the main part of receiving staff on server or even forums. Lately i notice the forums have been abandoned and its only been staff making post or commenting on topic.... So i'm just giving you guys tips to getting closer to a staff position. So this is it.. More active, the higher chance you will get a staff postition

Koala
Back to top Go down
twinky
Admin
twinky

Forums Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Activity   Forums Activity EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:23 am

Koala Sex wrote:
Hey,

OK as i you all know i received a moderator spot on the forums, and i want to let you people just how i got it. The main reason was Activity/Active. I personally think activity is the main part of receiving staff on server or even forums. Lately i notice the forums have been abandoned and its only been staff making post or commenting on topic.... So i'm just giving you guys tips to getting closer to a staff position. So this is it.. More active, the higher chance you will get a staff postition

Koala

Also, We plan too start advertising again so we can get these forums a bit more active.
Back to top Go down
froggieman

froggieman

Forums Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Activity   Forums Activity EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:22 am

lol,im also active every day for olmost 2 months now i think so i dont think that correct and i dont want to be on forums becaus im tired of posting if you go on bloodblitz u will see mee with 88 post and another serv with olmost 200 post but that one is completly destroyd (3months on taht serv ) so im just dont liike the forums any more.

and dont comment on my crappy handriting becaus i know it

btw could twinkman or kevin make a guide for rv hunter and how to do it becaus i dont understand it so.

(name in game:ichigo)
Back to top Go down
I Am Legend

I Am Legend

Forums Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Activity   Forums Activity EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:20 pm

froggieman wrote:
lol,im also active every day for olmost 2 months now i think so i dont think that correct and i dont want to be on forums becaus im tired of posting if you go on bloodblitz u will see mee with 88 post and another serv with olmost 200 post but that one is completly destroyd (3months on taht serv ) so im just dont liike the forums any more.

and dont comment on my crappy handriting becaus i know it

btw could twinkman or kevin make a guide for rv hunter and how to do it becaus i dont understand it so.

(name in game:ichigo)

Nice way to advertise another server bro, I think you'll want to change it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums Activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Activity   Forums Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Forums Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum updates-
Jump to: