Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

$ to donation points

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
froggieman

froggieman

$ to donation points Empty
PostSubject: $ to donation points   $ to donation points EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:41 am

well since ther is no Donation point on this serve i would like tot ake the time to ask if you peeps made one.
uhm i dont wnat to set the price of like:
1$=20DH-points that is up to you so yeah.

i suggets to do this and another thing is dont make liek 2 shops with the same stuff otherwise the value of it will drop down for example:

the slayer shop is the same as the pkp shop with the mask and those stuf i suggest to remove the mask beacsue the value of those items are low now because u cane get them in the slayer shop.

well hope somewone reads this and for my finish plz plz plz do the clan update at I am a legend what he suggested that will boost the server really good,and make other players appreciate the server even more(soorry for my bad grammar xd)
Back to top Go down
twinky
Admin
twinky

PostSubject: Re: $ to donation points   $ to donation points EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:49 am

I have thought about Selling DH points. If i do. 10 dh points would equal 1 USD.
Back to top Go down
froggieman

froggieman

PostSubject: Re: $ to donation points   $ to donation points EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:52 am

maybe should make an donor shop because 1$for 10dh points i think is low because u would then have to pay 50$ for 1 chaotic crossbow and 50$ is alot of money u know.

what im trying to say is compare the price to if you make a donor shop and make it so you wouldn't have to pay 100$ for 1000points orso
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $ to donation points   $ to donation points Empty

Back to top Go down

$ to donation points
Page 1 of 1