HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

i done everything right, please look at this again.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
firecape v1

PostSubject: i done everything right, please look at this again.   Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:16 am

hello, i'v been banned because you think i was given dragon claws, fury, whip and other stuff for free by something that happend with a glitch.

i would like you to have a look at my trade logs, so you can see that i paid for them! for the actuall prices! i could of bought them items of anyone for them prices, i earnt my own money, by doign level 2 and 3 clue scrolls! look all i want to do is get playing again... so can you just sort this out, give me my acc back and stuff so i can play again!

hope you go through my trade logs and find out there was a mistake there! and i am right!

Firecape v1

i love you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twinky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i done everything right, please look at this again.   Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:27 am

firecape v1 wrote:
hello, i'v been banned because you think i was given dragon claws, fury, whip and other stuff for free by something that happend with a glitch.

i would like you to have a look at my trade logs, so you can see that i paid for them! for the actuall prices! i could of bought them items of anyone for them prices, i earnt my own money, by doign level 2 and 3 clue scrolls! look all i want to do is get playing again... so can you just sort this out, give me my acc back and stuff so i can play again!

hope you go through my trade logs and find out there was a mistake there! and i am right!

Firecape v1

i love you!

Appeal accepted under this circumstances, I'm reseting your charcter back 24 hours hours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
firecape v1

PostSubject: Re: i done everything right, please look at this again.   Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:16 am

thankyou, but can you just take them items of my account? because i done alot in the past 24 hours :S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
froggieman

PostSubject: Re: i done everything right, please look at this again.   Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:00 am

dude plz dont punish anyone else it is all my fault and the items i have given to him were all from my cc i already had the dragon claws he bought fairly from mee even if it was spawnd, its still not approvable but ust llike i sayd,the whip i also have give to him from my cc dont think i just gave away randomly stuff because if i did that everyone wouldve had liek over 40000b today and ur serv wouldve been screwd,and i dont wanna mess server up because i didint realize what i was doing untill now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
firecape v1

PostSubject: Re: i done everything right, please look at this again.   Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:16 am

froggieman wrote:
dude plz dont punish anyone else it is all my fault and the items i have given to him were all from my cc i already had the dragon claws he bought fairly from mee even if it was spawnd, its still not approvable but ust llike i sayd,the whip i also have give to him from my cc dont think i just gave away randomly stuff because if i did that everyone wouldve had liek over 40000b today and ur serv wouldve been screwd,and i dont wanna mess server up because i didint realize what i was doing untill now

exactly, i bought the items fairly! and the items came from his bank not from what he spawned! so please look at this carefully twinky because i am not in the wrong Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twinky
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i done everything right, please look at this again.   Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:52 am

Closed. Ichigo ignores me, Doesn't listen to me. I told him i'd recover his account. He keeps begging and bitching. Oh well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i done everything right, please look at this again.   

Back to top Go down

i done everything right, please look at this again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: APPEALS-
Jump to: