Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Application Owntoons

Go down 
+2
Koala Sex
Owntoons
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Owntoons

Owntoons

Moderator Application Owntoons Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application Owntoons   Moderator Application Owntoons EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:13 am

Name: John

At the beginning I didn't really care to be a mod. Now I've been playing this client for a long time I wanna help to keep this server running + more people online every day.

Now I know alot about the server, I'm able to help people with my knowledge.
Every day I play this server for like 3+ hours. I guarentee you I got enough time to help players with their problems.

I know you can trust me Twinky (no presumption).

Okay hope I gave you enough information!
Back to top Go down
Koala Sex

Koala Sex

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Owntoons   Moderator Application Owntoons EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:11 pm

not after what you said..
Back to top Go down
I Am Legend

I Am Legend

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Owntoons   Moderator Application Owntoons EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Koala Sex wrote:
not after what you said..

what he say :O
Back to top Go down
gf r4ng3r

gf r4ng3r

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Owntoons   Moderator Application Owntoons EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:18 am

ingame kus he got reset and while twinky whas at hostpital he sed "twinky is a fat mother fucker and needs to go to a stomic srutger -.-" affraid
Back to top Go down
trippy312

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Owntoons   Moderator Application Owntoons EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:15 am

coz he is a dog .
guys dont flame this pl0x
like i said 1 less dick on server i have screenie if what he said at started okay ?

- CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Owntoons

Owntoons

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Owntoons   Moderator Application Owntoons EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:26 am

Lol this is pathetic, why say that?
Back to top Go down
Owntoons

Owntoons

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Owntoons   Moderator Application Owntoons EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:28 am

Trippy you are probably a real fucking faggot, screen things like that. For what reason, gettin liked becuz u screen things?? how old r u.. lol irl
Back to top Go down
KevinDragon

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Owntoons   Moderator Application Owntoons EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Why he takes screenies? --- He wants to tell the staff what player on deathly-hallows is breaking rules.

The rule you broke was : Not being respectful to staff(espically to the creator\owner) of the server.
Thank You Trippy , Gf R4ng3r & Koala Sex For Being Helpful too the server. Really Appreicate it.
#TRUEPLAYER Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Owntoons

Owntoons

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Owntoons   Moderator Application Owntoons EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 7:54 am

ip ban me please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Owntoons   Moderator Application Owntoons Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Owntoons
Page 1 of 1